OK, I think I've got it sorted now

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OK, I think I've got it sorted now

Post  Shortie on Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:39 pm

Spent a bit of time on this, as it wasn't running the way that it should although I liked the basic format. I can see that interest has dropped off in the absence of many features and of course my input.
I want to give you an idea of what I had in mind when I started this.
What I see this forum as is not another Zante based forum, which seems to be where it started, and I don't want to discourage anyone posting Zante stuff, in fact It's the base of it all, but what I'm trying to achieve here is a forum for Alykon regulars and returnees!
I want it to be somewhere we can all communicate and get to know each other. We all have an interest at heart, being Alykon, and it doesn't matter to me if it is only me and a couple of others chatting and getting on, although it would be nice if it became popular. When you are coming over, it would be nice to meet some mates that you have made on here and then when you get home it will be somewhere to keep in touch.
What I would like to see is a general forum where you can talk about anything, if something funny happened to you today or you found something worth sharing on the internet, or you've booked a holiday. There will be no off topic, just the common denomiator of the love of Alykon.
The only thing I ask, is to steer clear of politics. We're all on here to be friends and I want to keep it that way, please don't be rude about another member, but you can be as rotten to anyone else you like. I'm not asking to agree with everything everyone else says, but handle your corner diplomatically.
OK, Have fun.
Shortie
Shortie
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top